Why Offer Active Aligners in My Practice?
In the dental profession, the most common way to increase revenue is by seeing more patients and/or charging higher fees. Time comes when more patients simply can’t be seen, it is either physically as well as mentally tiring or you have maxed the capacity of your practice. Medical Aid / Health Insurance coverage and or, a competitive landscape creates difficulty when it comes to increasing patient fees.
Increasing revenue has historically been tough and often complex, as training, learning as well as teaching staff has not been easy. What usually lands up happening is many try saving their way to a better bottom line.
Not so long ago, most advanced procedures were the exclusive domain of specialists, but modern technology has brought advanced treatment choices to Dental Professionals.
One such procedure “Active Aligners”. This type of addition to a practice has several advantages:
- Patients are excited and looking for this procedure (greater demand)
- Not every dentist is providing this treatment (less competition),
- Affordable / Costs over International brands (higher customer acceptance).
- Patients have more time, traditional orthodontics over 2 years as many as 20 visits.
- Support and quick Active Aligner Replacements (patient service)
- Quicker than traditional, 6 Month average treatment time. (happy patients)
- Predictable results, clincheck and smile summary (movement philosophy)
- A large benefit of Active Aligners is increased overall patient spend, while seeing fewer patients and doing more dentistry that patients look forward to. (an all-round win)
Take the guess work out of it.
Some Dental Professionals are setting up their own dental laboratory to try innovate as well as compete with the direct to consumer ortho companies popping up everywhere, but moving from clinical services whilst trying to establish laboratory services brings about its own set of challenges. – Let us take the guess work out of growing your practice !